Sunday, May 19, 2013

I was 136.8 all week...

but now I am back up to 139.4!
I did start my period today, though. Hopefully I will drop back down in a few days.

I started the 30 day squat challenge and am on day 4.  Besides running and the elliptical, that is the only lower body toning I plan on doing this month to see how to works!

I took Lila on a 40 min walk today, and yesterday I ran 2 miles.  I got new running shoes and my right foot (the one I broke last year) was bothering me and my stomach was upset, so that was all I was able to do.  Friday I went to the gym and did 40 min on the elliptical and upper body weights and abs.  I am still really sore from the weights!

I should end today at 1250 calories.
For breakfast:
pb puffins and a few slices of apple with pb
Lunch- grilled chicken, salad, and corn, lemon thin cookies.
Dinner- grilled chicken caesar salad
Snack- granola bar at work.

I had 3 nights of self defense training this week until midnight and I ate so much crap!  I would get so tired and hungry at 10 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment