Thursday, May 9, 2013

139...for no reason!

I really do not understand why I am gaining so much weight!  Seriously 8 pds in 7 weeks now.  This is just what happened the spring before I got pregnant with Lila.
I have been watching what I am eating all week and working out and it is going up every day.

I am getting obsessed with weighing more than once a day now that I don't keep my scale in a closet.  Our new bathroom is a large enough to have it out all the time, and I have no self control!

I am ending today at under 1400.  I am not planning on working out today.  I really am going to concentrate on getting stronger and working out this summer and try not to worry as much about my weight.  Especially since it seems hard for me to lose weight when I am going to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment