Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Next day, down to 135.0

I feel a bit better about that!  I packed our scale yesterday so I won't be weighing for a few days.  I ended that first day at 1215 for calories.  I did not track today or yesterday but I haven't been eating too bad.

I am so happy I tracked down a box of Barbara's peanut butter puffins cereal.  It is my favorite breakfast (with almond milk) and the the only place that has it is Whole Foods and Trader Joe's.  I finally got to TJ's yesterday and there was none on the shelf.  I have been out for about a month.  They went in the back and got one off the pallet for me.  I am stocked up with 2 boxes until my Amazon shipment of 4 boxes comes May 10th.  It is my fav 150 cal breakfast!

I got deli meat and had a sandwich for lunch (and pb puffins for breakfast).  We are bringing our first load of boxes to our new house tonight and I don't know what I am eating.  Maybe coming back here for a sandwich, maybe ordering a pizza at the new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment